Monday 22 June 2009

Culture and Shit...

After repeated accusations* that this blog isn't educational and highbrow enough, I decided to go to Knebworth house for a day of culture and shit... Unfortunately my interpretation of culture is drinking tea with a saucer and not scratching my ballsac but you have to start somewhere: and this is what culture looks like: a pale tawny wrongun standing outside a bloody old house drinking lemonade wearing a flatcap. How refined...

*kind of

I found a maze for midgets. Or children. Or potentially both... 

...and managed to get lost...
...a fact that was quickly forgotten when presented with CockShroom...
I then had a cream tea, which I'm giving serious consideration to include in every blogpost as they are beyond rad.

For those of you interested in the current colour of Dickfoot we're currently at the Black/Yellow stage however I would hazard a guess that we're heading into Purple Country soon.

Special mention to my newest follower Jack T. Cunt. who has seen the merits of following this wonderful blog after a brief 3 hour bullying session on the drive to the Burton Bummers Gay Day Bumoff. Welcome aboard, photos to follow...

Hold tight for the next installment: What Happened at the Burton Gay Day.

No comments: