Monday 6 July 2009

The Dickfingers Collection Of Fine Art

Setting aside the wonderful collection of various dead and stuffed creatures scattered around Dickfingers HQ (and the one living thing out the front that I'll get to later) I thought that this deserved a special mention for sheer radness alone. Hand drawn entirely in biro by the dainty yet talented little fingers of the Sidewalk Forums very own small headed artisan, Alexoner, this beauty was commissioned in exchange for a very wee hat which I offered up for "something interesting" little realising that a few months down the line I would be the proud owner of a one off Dickfingers inspired original. I couldnt be more stoked. Mrs Dickfingers is still undecided (read: "she hates it and wonders why all the things I bring back to the flat have cocks on them")



On an art related tip here is the limited edition print of Horsey's debut graphic on Death which I have hanging next to the board itself. I would have got it framed exactly the same as the Dickfingers original you see above, however the Framing Lady decided that she couldn't be a party to such obscenity and returned it unframed. Please be sure to ask me if you want the details of "Framing With A Conscience" as I'll be sure to pass it on... I hear that Moral Preaching while you wait is a particular speciality


Unfortunately my burgeoning art collection is a couple of pieces away from respectable so Ill have to fill out the rest with pictures of bald rats with massive nuts...


...me performing my one trick...


...and my partially feathered Satellite Dove (v.2). Im pretty sure that we're only a couple of days away from flying the nest so expect me to get emotional, weepy and slightly withdrawn for a while until I recover/forget. 



Tomorrow marks the Hertfordshire leg of the Relentless Ride With Us Tour 2009, a free for all skate tour that's open to anyone that wants to go, and lets face it, that's the only way that I'll be able to get on one anyway, so expect some photos of Cockleg, Jerome, and various other idiots titting about on or near skateboards.

Over and out...

2 comments:

jack said...

you're right, that is one fugly bird.
Please do keep us (me) updated.

Doctor Lame said...

lllllllllayyyyyyyyyy bbbbbaaaccccccckkkk