Saturday 26 September 2009

Boredom Prevails...

Right ho blogfans, we've reached a difficult situation: My self imposed obligations to write these things have inexplicably outstripped all the interesting shit that I get up to so brace yourself for an archive edition. It'll be a bit like those shitty flashback editions of America Sit Coms except I'll be the only one that remembers it first time round and there won't be an awkward media documented Vicodin addiction (probably)

As keen eyed readers will know, challenging me to do anything will often result in a brief argument, punctuated with sulking and intermittent bickering that usually ends with me setting my mind to do something, usually foolhardy. You would think that after 4 years, Mrs Dickfingers would be privy to this fact, so imagine my surprise when idly mentioning the cultivation of facepubes, she declared "You can't grow a moustache, you'll look stupid..." Whether or not this was actually a challenge will forever be lost in translation but what we can all agree on is that handlebar mowsers are rad.

Caught In The Crossfire's annual Halloween shenanigans are about to kick off with all the retarded dressing up and offensiveness that you would expect. Last years saw Michael Jackson skating a mini ramp with Leatherface and Two Massive Poo's while a load of pilled up gurners took their shirts off and got sweaty watching Pendulum. And you thought that skate events were gay... It was also the night that it became clear that sleeping in a closed Tubestation at 5 in the morning will not result in a good nights sleep... My costume was rad though. Its all about the details

In other Crossfire related news: my ramblings from the UKSA Championships can be viewed and admired here expect upcoming reviews and various pimpings of other bits and pieces as they happen...

This passing weekend saw me embarking on a Mexican night round My Mate Adam's house, with Mojito's Beers, Karaoke Xbox Games (which I rule at) and Nachos. We then played Scrabble and I managed to convert "Bandit" to "Arsebandit." Photographic evidence below:



Continuing the theme of Dead things from Last Post I found a picture of a dead snake which I thought you would love to see

and also found a picture of a just as dead but slightly happier fox. Look at his startled little face. Bless him...


Thats it for now, tomorrow I'm going to drive up to Derbydos to MC an invite only game of skate featuring Craig "50% extra free" Smedley along with TomBallBag and Fraser "Im not his dad" Dougherty. Apparently Vernon "Bolton" Kay is going to be there to do a DJ set so expect a blog appearence with either a cheerful brush with stardom or a scathing put down depending on if he's a cock or not...

Expect a sporadic update in a few days. Maybe

No comments: